Sanprod is a company specialized in the execution of metal profiles from sheet steel, aluminum or stainless steel. Thanks to the high-performance machines, the efficient organization of the activity based on the experience accumulated in the 30 years of activity, Sanprod can produce a very varied range of products with a high degree of difficulty. Here we can mention the profiles used in the construction of containers, facade boxes, various trays or boxes.
Our team came up with a solution that combined the client's requirements. Thus, our client's platform is capable of: entering and managing orders received from clients; introduction and management of employees; assigning products from the order to machines and employees via tablets with Android operating systems; taking orders by employees; employee working time counting; generation of relevant reports according to the times obtained;
- Secure login section for administrators only
- Orders section where the following actions will be possible:
- Placing orders where the estimated times will be specified, who placed the order, the products in the order, the quantity and the pdf file with the diagram and other data of the orders will be attached
- Management of orders being processed and their status in real time according to employee feedback
- Cancellation of orders
- Order search and history of older orders
- User section where the following actions can be taken:
- Viewing the list of employees and administrators
- Adding new employees or administrators
- Editing the data of an employee or administrator
- Viewing the history of an employee: hours worked, different times, no. orders made, equipment used, etc.
- Deleting an employee or administrator
- Machinery Section where the following actions will be possible:
- Adding new machines with specifications for use in orders and reports
- Editing the information of a machine
- Viewing the history of a machine: hours worked, no. orders made, etc.
- Deletion of machinery
- Products Section where the following actions will be possible:
- Adding new products with specifications for use in orders and reports
- Editing the information of a product
- Viewing the history of a product: hours worked, no. orders in which it appeared, etc.
- Deleting products
- Client section where the following actions can be taken:
- Adding new clients with specifications for use in orders and reports
- Editing a customer's information
- Viewing a client's history: hours worked, no. orders made, etc.
- Deleting clients
- Reports section where the following actions can be taken:
- Viewing differentiated timely reports per employee / employees
- View order reports
- View machine reports
- View produced reports
- View customer reports
- Export reports in pdf or xls files
The proposed business is essentially digital, involves the use of ICT and is conditioned by the development of digital skills as an integral part of its activity. The company delivers digital products and contributes to the development of ICT in the economy and society as a whole.
Social innovation is implemented most of the time through social entrepreneurship, which is most often carried out by NGO-type organizations (associations or foundations). We are committed to supporting social entrepreneurship by developing at least one annual project for an association or foundation in this area, software project that does not involve the allocation of more than 40 hours of programming annually or the involvement of employees in social projects in a number of minimum hours with the one presented above.
We believe that our project promotes non-discriminatory access to knowledge, but perhaps more importantly access to validated knowledge.We believe that online education promotes equal opportunities, especially in post-pandemic conditions. The pandemic has indeed led to the accentuation of the discrepancies between rural and urban environments but at the same time it has increased the degree of awareness of the possibilities of online education.